Thursday 26 November 2009

BOWEL CANCER VICTIMS DENIED LIFE SAVING TREATMENT AVAILABLE IN EUROPE

NICE have decided it's not "COST EFFECTIVE".
Maybe they could borrow the money from the M.O.D?
Bob Ainsworth seems to have plenty of taxpayers cash to throw around.
Of course under this government paying huge bonuses to people simply for carrying out their jobs is the norm.
Saving lives or improving the "Quality of Life" for those, like me, with terminal illnesses is not on the list of priorities.
I've worked all my life until now, have spent a total of FOUR DAYS in hospital and never suffered from a serious illness until now.
If there were a drug available that would give me a few more months of life I would expect the NHS to provide it.
We donated the cash, it's our own money.

FULL STORY HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments